You may have heard that YouTube is now available on Mac as well. So, you might be wondering how to download videos to watch offline on Mac. In this article, we will show you step by step how to download YouTube videos to watch offline on Mac.
How to Download YouTube Videos for Offline Viewing on Mac
If you’re looking to watch your favorite YouTube videos offline on your Mac, there are a few different methods you can use.
One option is to download the videos directly to your Mac. You can do this by clicking thebutton on the YouTube video’spage, or by using the built-in “Download” feature in Mac OS X.
You can also choose to watch the videos offline by downloading and installing a third-party app like TubeMate. TubeMate lets you download entire channels, as well as individual videos and albums. Once you’ve installed TubeMate, open it up and search for the YouTube channel you want to watch the videos from. Then select the video or videos you want to download, and click “Download.”
whichever method you choose, be sure to have plenty of free space on your Mac’s hard drive in order to save the videos. And remember: if you want to listen to the audio versions of these videos, you’ll need to install a separate app like iTunes or Aloud!.
How to Use the
YouTube app on your Mac to download and watch offline videos.
If you’re looking for a way to watch your favorite YouTube videos offline on your Mac, you’ve come to the right place! In this article, we’ll show you how to download and watch YouTube videos offline using the YouTube app on your Mac.
To download a video for offline viewing, first open the YouTube app on your Mac and sign in. From the main menu, select Videos > Offline Videos. On the Offline Videos page, select the video you want to download. If the video is in a playlist or category, select it and click the Download button. If the video is not in a playlist or category, click the Add button and enter a name for the video. Select OK when finished.
Once the video has been downloaded, you can open it in any compatible app like VLC or AirVideo for offline playback.
How to download YouTube videos to watch offline on Mac
If you want to watch YouTube videos offline on your Mac, there are a few different ways to go about it.
Option One: Download the YouTube app and add the videos you want to watch to your playlist.
If you don’t have the YouTube app, you can download it from the App Store. Once the app is installed, open it and click on the three lines in the top left corner of the screen. From here, select “Playlists” and then click on the “Create new playlist” button.
In the new playlist window, type in a name for your playlist (e.g., “ offlinevideos ”) and then select the videos you want to add to it. Click on the “Add videos” button and choose which videos you want to download.
How to convert YouTube videos to MP4 for offline viewing
If you’re looking for a way to watch YouTube videos offline on your Mac, you can convert them to MP4 format. MP4 videos are smaller than YouTube videos and can be played on your computer without an internet connection.
To convert a YouTube video to MP4 format:
- Open YouTube and click the main menu button (three lines in the top left corner of the screen).
- Click “History.”
- Under “History Type,” click “History by File Type.”
- Select the video you want to convert and click “Convert” (it will open in a new window).
- Click “Browse” and select the file format you want the converted video to be in.MP4 is usually the best choice.
How to disable ad blocking on YouTube for offline viewing
To disable ad blocking on YouTube:
- Open YouTube.
- Click the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Under “Settings,” click “Ads.”
- If you want to continue using ad blocking, uncheck the box next to “Disable ad blocking.”
- Otherwise, click the “Enable ad blocking” button to enable it.
- (Optional) To change which types of ads are blocked, click the pencil icon next to “Ads.”
- (Optional) To change how long videos are kept before they’re archived or deleted, click the gear icon next to “Archive.”
- (Optional) To sign in to your Google account, enter your login information and password in the appropriate fields.
If you’re looking to download YouTube videos so that you can watch them offline on your Mac, there are a few different ways to do it. Either way, make sure to follow the instructions carefully so that you don’t end up damaging your computer in the process!